The final Required Configuration Setup is in 6 simple parts, however, only 3 are needed for this install.
1. Basic information is needed to complete this step.
(a) The name you are calling your site.
(b) The site Name you want to all it.
(c) The site description.
NOTE: All of this information can be changed later in your config section.
2. The System information such as The timezone you want your site, currency if you have a membership with your account, and a footer credit.
3. The mail section you can leave as is to use our default, however, if you want to use your own email account you will need to add your own SMTP settings to send your own email. This information can also be updated and changed at any time after this install.
4. Number 4 "Pusher" is one that is required and should have already been over to pusher.com and set up a FREE account and obtained all the details. If not no big deal, go to our support page and set one up. Click here. This step we need to add the following:
(a) Pusher App ID
(b) Pusher App Key
(c) Pusher App Secret
(d) Pusher App Cluster
5. Signaling Server information you can leave blank to use our default server. However, if you do have a signaling server or a third-party account then you can add this here or wait until the install is finished and complete it in the config section.
6. The ICE Server is also one you can leave blank to use our default server. However, if you do have an ICE Server or a third-party account then you can add this here or wait until the install is finished and complete it in the config section.
7. After clicking finish, and you have logged into your new account you will see the following display. This is just a quick view to show you where the config settings are from the above install.
We will go into much more detail on each section in other posts shortly.